I think people should always ask questions, because even stupid questions have answers. When you’ve been blogging about atheism as long as I have, you get a lot of the same questions. Since I know some Christians read SE, I figured I’d ask these questions, only turned around. So, I present to you, questions for Christians based on stupid questions Christians ask about atheism:
1. If God made man from dirt, why is there still dirt?
[From, “If humans evolved from monkeys, why are there still monkeys?”]
2. What caused God?
[From, “What caused the big bang/universe/singularity/etc.?]
3. Since the Bible contains conflicting concepts of morality, how do you know right from wrong?
[From, “How do you tell right from wrong without the Bible?”]
4. Can you prove there is a God?
[From, “Can you prove there is not a god?”]
5. What makes you think you’re right?
[From, “What if you’re wrong?”]
6. Why do Christians divorce?
[From, “Why would atheists get married?”]
7. What’s keeping you from eating babies, since you can just ask for forgiveness?
[From, “What’s keeping you from eating babies, since you don’t believe in morality?”]