10. Obama’s Birth Certificate – He was born in Hawaii, get over it.
9. JFK Assassination – Is it so hard to believe a guy trained as a marksman could do this alone?
8. Aliens/Area 51 – I can’t believe how many people think the US government did (let alone can or would) cover up alien contact.
7. Chlorinated Water – It’s not fluoride, people; this prevents water-borne disease.
6. Bigfoot – What can I say… never side with stoners in a field full of weed:
5. Climate Change – Argue about the cause and what we should do all you want. The science is in: it’s happening.
4. Evolution – Honestly, have you ever seen a chimpanzee?
3. 9/11 – It was a conspiracy, all right; an Arab one.
2. Vaccinations – Even if they caused every single case of autism in the US, it would be statistically better to vaccinate your children than to not do so.
1. Nothing – Nothing is above skepticism. Though chances are, unless something changes on the above issues, disagreeing with the current data probably means you are retarded.